RPA Developer (Blue Prism)
Key responsibilities include :
- In charge of designing, developing, & testing the automation workflows, and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
- Works closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting / recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (managing exceptions) as well as in maintenance / change control of existing artifacts
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and relevant certifications
Technical Skill Set :
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience working in Blue Prism
- Subject matter expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA software, opennessto work with new technologies is mandatory.
- Should have an excellent programming/software development background.
- Minimum experience of 3-4 years in .Net, or VB/VBA, and PowerShell is a strongplus.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyzecomplex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions. Shouldhave excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and haveworked in a global/multicultural environment).
- Basic to average understanding of the business processes to be automated canincrease efficiency.
- Previous experience in application or in an implementation support domain is a plus.
- Previous experience working with RPA tools is a plus.
Interpersonal Skill Set :
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and document solutions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Work on multiple tasks in parallel while maintaining high quality standards
- Candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, demonstrate attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform and deliver in an ever-changing work environment
Apply for this position
Job Type: Full Time
Job Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Pune