RPA Project Manager
Cogniwize is looking for project managers to manage RPA projects.
Required Experience :
- 5-10 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of Project Management experience in RPA
- Candidates with development background are preferred
- Experience with Fixed Price RPA projects preferred
- CSM and PMP are preferred
- Create project plans and define project milestones to be executed by project teams, while ensuring the optimal use of resources to meet the client objectives.
- Drive and interface with project stakeholders (including clients) from Requirement analysis, Designs, Development to Deployment fulfilling all required Compliance and Validation requirements.
- Play the role of a Scrum Master and ensure that user stories are delivered by the development team within estimated time and budget.
- Involve in design/technical discussions and own the solution.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Understand and articulate the business and technical implications of decisions that are being made by the project teams.
- Effectively communicate and manage clients expectations throughout the development life cycle.
- Manage a cross-functional team of Developers, Service Delivery & Quality Analysts and be able to guide them & resolve their issues.
- Monitor the project status and present relevant project reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain relevant project documentation and ensure regular updates.
- Monitor overall project quality and make improvements as needed.
- Effective risk management and manage issues and dependencies.
- Effectively and independently initiate projects and follow all project management processes.
- Contribute to the Project management artifacts and assist other PMs as needed.
Skills Set :
- Good understanding of the RPA lifecycle.
- Should have led a team of 15+ RPA developers.
- Should be well versed with technology landscape & RPA platforms.
- Should have excellent team management experience and be able to mentor, guide them to ensure effective execution.
- Excellent understanding of controlling and managing budgets, resource management and forecasting.
Can share your resumes on: email@example.com
Apply for this position
Job Type: Full Time
Job Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Pune