RPA- Business Analyst
Required Experience :
2 – 5 Years
Key responsibilities :
- Communicate with clients for the identification of business requirements, functional requirements
- Analyze business processes, identify potential automation opportunities, and propose a Plan of RPA strategy.
- Creating the – PDD (Process Description Document), and SDD (Solution Design Document) in detail.
- Providing the solution proposal by checking the scalability of the RPA client architecture.
- Assist the team by providing insights from the documentations.
- Updating to RPA stakeholders and other team members during project delivery
Strongly need the following skills :
- Communication skills
- Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity.
- Logical thinking to find the hidden opportunities of the business processes.
- Leadership skills to handle the whole team until the delivery of the project.
- Strategic planning approach to meet business needs.
- Experience in BPM/RPA (any tool)
Apply for this position
Job Type: Full Time
Job Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Pune