RPA Developer (UI Path)
RPA Developer is responsible for developing bots using the RPA tool-UI Path.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and relevant certifications
Key responsibilities include :
- In charge of designing, developing, & testing the automation workflows, and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
- Works closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting / recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing/testing the solution (managing exceptions) as well as in maintenance/change control of existing artifacts
Technical Skill Set :
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in UI Path
- Subject matter expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA software, openness to work with new technologies is mandatory.
- Should have an excellent programming/software development background.
- Minimum experience of 1 year in .Net, or VB/VBA, and PowerShell is a strong plus.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions. Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and have worked in a global/multicultural environment).
- A basic to an average understanding of the business processes to be automated can increase efficiency.
- Previous experience in the application or in an implementation support domain is a plus.
- Previous experience working with RPA tools is a plus.
- UiPath Developer Certificate is a plus.
Interpersonal Skill Set:
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, and document solutions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Work on multiple tasks in parallel while maintaining high-quality standards
- Candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, demonstrate attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform and deliver in an ever-changing work environment
Contact Person :
Aishwarya Belsare (email@example.com)
Apply for this position
Job Type: Full Time
Job Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Pune