RPA Developer (UI Path)
RPA Developer is responsible for developing bots using the RPA tool-UI Path.
Notice Period :
15 to 30 Days
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and relevant certifications.
Technical Skill Set :
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in UI Path
- Subject matter expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA software, openness to work with new technologies is mandatory.
- Should have an excellent programming/software development background.
- Experience in .Net, or VB/VBA, and PowerShell is a strong plus.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions. Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and have worked in a global/multicultural environment).
- In charge of designing, developing, & testing the automation workflows, and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
- Basic to average understanding of the business processes to be automated can increase efficiency.
- Previous experience in an implementation support domain is a plus.
- Previous experience working with RPA tools is a plus.
- UiPath Advanced Training or Custom Expert Training (including certifications).
Interpersonal Skill Set:
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and document solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Work on multiple tasks in parallel while maintaining high-quality standards
- Candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, demonstrate attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform and deliver in an ever-changing work environment
Can share your resumes on: [email protected]
Apply for this position
Job Type: Full Time
Job Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Pune