Performance Test Engineer
Designation: Performance Test Engineer
Experience: 1 To 4 Years
- Experience into Performance Testing : 1 to 4 years
- Performance Testing(NFT) experience which includes Load, Performance, Stability, Scalability tests
- Excellent skills in execution of NFT tests, scripts and various NFT tools LoadRunner must .
- Proven excellent system performance monitoring skills
- Experience of reporting discrepancies and analyzing them to determine the root causes, Evaluates script failures at a high level
- Ability to compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
- Identify issues, proposes system improvements and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues
- Ability to contribute to the design of test scenarios and perform peer reviews of test cases
- Ability to evaluate test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted
- Strong Linux (OS), Shell Scripting and SQL understanding
- Strong analytical and reasoning skill
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
Contact Person: Pallavi Godbole
Email ID: email@example.com